Thursday, June 28

These Books Will Get You Hooked!

I can't forget to give all of you DD couples and fans a taste of what's in store for your type of literature. Thinking the other day, of what to post on my blog, I struck an idea. Why not show you some of my favorite reads? I found most of these enticing novellas on Google Books, read a little of the previews they offered, and installed the full versions on my Kindle Fire. I'll tell you, I did not regret reading a single one of them.

To start off, let me show you a series of short stories written by Kiki Faran:



Yes, this is Once Upon A Knee, Volume Two, showing several different scenarios of sassy wives being shown who is boss. This is a sequel to an equally alluring Volume One. You can find detailed previews on Google Books for both volumes.


This plot is a little more advanced, so I think I'll give you a summary from goodreads.com:

Jared belongs to the Rod and Cane Society, a secret organization of men who spank their wives to maintain domestic discipline. When Melania ignores a “request” from her husband and attempts to hide her disobedience, Jared spanks her.

While Jared believes the unpleasantness has been settled, for Melania it only has begun. Although she consented to the spanking, her fairytale notion of marriage has been shattered and she makes plans to leave Jared as soon as her parents return from vacation.

While she waits, Melania begins to see more positive aspects of domestic discipline. But just as she decides her love for Jared is paramount and she might be able to accept a domestic discipline marriage, Jared discovers she’d planned to leave him and once again her marriage is in jeopardy.


Hmm...spicy with just the right amount of conflict, right? I'm tempted to go to the local bookstore already!




Now, this one right here is a little more sweet. It starts off with the traditional fantasy of this young, pretty author, pretty and lonely at that, wanting to find Mr. Right. It doesn't take long for her wishes to find her way into her life when she starts conversing with an old friend at the bar. Not only does she discover that he was more of an alpha than she might have begun to know, but he wants to be her Alpha, this all being under his terms, of course...




If you have a drive for the Western life, you're going to love this one. Similar to Faran's Once Upon a Knee, this delicious collection offers little tidbits of what it's like to be a lady taken in hand, but this time by, you guessed it: a handsome cowboy. The cowboys in these stories aren't anywhere near ordinary, and they really know how to lay down the law.


So, what do you think? I think I'm going to curl up with my Kindle Fire and read a good book. As for all of you, I suggest trying out some previews on Google Books and stopping by Barnes and Noble when you get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment