Monday, July 2

My Conclusion on Diapers

Alright, I was caught a little off guard when I read those stories about married women in diapers...but I didn't give myself much time to really think about it before I posted my thoughts. Ever since I read about diaper punishment, I've been pondering over it a little excessively.

I think diaper punishment can wrap three benefits all in one. The first part is obvious; teaching the wife that her behavior was too childish and if she is to behave like a toddler she will be treated like one. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this is probably the same reason parents used it on their kids (though it's extremely controversial on whether that method is emotional abuse or not with most people). Anyway, since Domestic Discipline is between two consenting adults; the wife is a grown woman and fully understands her punishment without confusion and deep emotional trauma, I don't see much malice in administering such an embarrassing punishment. It might be a lot different than spanking and other traditional HOH disciplinary techniques, but it gets the lesson taught so well.



Now that I brought up lesson teaching, the second benefit of this type of discipline is part of a little double entendre I found to make this work particularly well. The wife learns how childish she has been acting and knows that it is up to her on how she wants to be treated. The other lesson I found as I looked more into diaper discipline seemed to be more felt with the heart than with the mind. A Husband taking his own time to diaper his wife not only shows that he will discipline her whenever necessary, but also that he cares about her. Its purpose is to leave an embarrassing reminder and make her feel protected under his rules. It reinforces that special feeling a wife gets after almost all of her punishments, that she is under his care and he will never leave her side. I think that double entendre I mentioned serves as less of a painful punishment, but more of a reminder; like mouth soaping and corner time. Although diaper discipline is a little more elaborate.

Finally, diaper discipline is a form of grounding. It keeps the wife under restrictions for several days to a month and keeps her more submissive for a longer period of time. The best part about this that I see fit is how it gives the wife time to think about what she's done to displease her HOH. Kind of like a big chunk of corner time, come to think of it. While she is being diapered, embarrassed, and babied, the misbehavior really sets in. When the diapering is over, she's happier than ever to get toilet privileges back and to drink out of a glass like a grown up. She knows what will happen if she continues to act like a toddler, and is less likely to do it again any time soon.


6 comments:

  1. I found your blog on FetLife and new follower. Great post! Looking forward to reading more. Hopefully you will stop by and follow back as I am just starting out with my Adult based blog and would appreciate the love! Thanks!
    http://theothersideofsuburban.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I might be posting an interview with Bonnie soon. I'll be looking forward to it. I hope you will too.

      I will definitely check out your blog. It looks interesting :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ava,
    I am the female HOH in our relationship. My hubby does all the household chores and is my sex slave. We started using diapers after he wet the bed on New Years. That was two years ago and he is kept in diapers 24/7. I will change a wet diaper but never a poopy one.When gueste are over there is no doubt who is in charge, a 5'10 former model dressed in leather or a big baby sitting on the floor in cloth diapers and pink plastic rumba panties!

    Goddess Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so wrong in what you say you do. But you married a whimp.

      Delete
  3. Really interesting post.
    Though I had come across diapers as a fetish and perhaps in the occasional spanking story, I never really fathomed it to be a punishment tool. Really like your thoughts on how strong it can be and why--as with any punishments, I think they are stronger when it serves to correct the behaviour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog on Google and love your thoughts.
    I think discipline is important, and being humble and respectful to our HoHs is vital - but diapers??
    There is a big difference between being humble and being humiliated. My wonderful hubby spanks me with love to make our marriage better! He reminds me to stop rocking the boat so we can have a loving and peaceful home where we respect each other. He would never humiliate me. There is no respect in humiliation, in our opinion.
    Hugs
    Jack's Jill

    ReplyDelete